Career Level Others
- Responsible for operating and maintenance of extraction equipment.
- Follow defined Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Assist with the creation of SOPs, batch production records and quality forms.
- Ability to work on process development and research activities.
- Ability to follow SOPs communicate effectively and work well with others.
- Calibration, qualification and maintenance of equipment involved in cannabis oil production including communication regarding equipment leases/contracts.
- Maintain strict inventory control over starting materials, intermediates and finished product.
- Maintain batch production records in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and ACMPR.
- Experience working with C02 extraction is considered an asset.
- Must have ability to complete a background check.
- Experience in GLP, GMP, ISO 9001 or ISO 17025 environment.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience